At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
The Solution Consultant is a hands-on technical consultant with the ability to deliver and position solutions during while achieving quarterly and annual sales objectives for an assignment territory.
- Assist sales teams in qualification of customer needs through discovery
- Participate across the sales lifecycle on acquiring new customers
- Provide mentoring and training to peers, colleagues and partners
- Demonstrate the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers
- Generate product demo scripts and scenarios and maintain demonstration environment(s)
- Scope and deliver Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Respond to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Stay current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POV
- Support Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understand differentiators between the company and its competitors
- Understand business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, and security
- In conjunction with sales and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing – communicate commitments and expectations in preparation for deployment
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at executive briefings and marketing events
To be successful in this role you have:
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology
- Ability to actively listen to customer requirements and provide a solution to address the customer’s business issue
- Eagerness and willingness to learn
- Demonstrated proactive approach to perform without being told what to do
- Ability to prioritize tack and be efficient to minimize wasted effort
- Proven ability to live up to commitments while maintaining integrity and focus on details
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business or Technology is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.