Rotana Hotels and Resorts
Rotana Corporate Office is currently seeking for passionate and dynamic content-creating professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our employees.
As the Content Creation Manager, Learning & Development, you will produce highly engaging interactive video content for all topics related to Learning & Development and Talent Management. Videos will range from interviews and explainers to on-location features and instructionally designed content for SCORM and Storyline and Learning Experience Platform. Excel at generating ideas, scripting, post-production and graphic design to create compelling content from concept to delivery. You should have experience working with and developing presenters as well as directing and recording subjects via remote set-ups.
The role will also include key responsibilities such as:
- Project manager for the design and development of curriculum, learning tools, and program materials for training courses, development programs, and communication items with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Assists in the evaluation of existing training materials, programs, vendors of training, and “off-the-shelf” products
- Conduct assessments to determine the appropriate method of training design for both instructor-led and e-learning programs.
- Assist with the design and development of course materials using appropriate instructional design methodology
- Independently design and develop creative learner-centred, performance-based training programs, modules, and materials in multiple modalities, including synchronous remote learning methodologies, blended classroom learning, interactive e-learning modules, videos, device learning labs, infographics, facilitator guides, auxiliary practice, review, and resource materials
- Collaborating with cross-functional project teams to develop resources and programs that support organizational initiatives
- Lead development of eLearning training courses for both highly technical and non-technical audiences.
- Incorporates ROI concepts into the analysis, design and development of learning and performance support needs
- Communicate comfortably with managers, peers, and other design stakeholders
- Produce, and edit a variety of video formats
- Pitch, research, develop and write video
- Produce and develop on-camera talent
- Create and develop multiple video formats using video editing software Final Cut Pro X.
- Design graphics for videos
- Help ideate stories and see through to completion, project managing all aspects of the production.
- Implement best practices of a digital production process, including thumbnails, headlines, metadata, etc., in service of growing views
- Supervising the direction, voice-over, photographers, etc. in the video-making process
- Maintaining the video equipment regularly
- Documenting a proper record of all company productions and content
- Manage various video and non-video projects
- Coordinate, and oversee production
- Collaborate with internal resources to define and develop the concepts of each project.
- Outline, script, and prepare props to deliver the intended message
- During production, take on the director role and oversee aspects of camera, lighting, talent and audio.
- Operate cameras, teleprompters, microphones, and other video equipment as needed
- Implement project vision in post-production through creative editing, audio and motion graphic design.
- Conceptualize, plan, shoot, and edit video and audio, providing a finished product within the deadline assigned
- Implement project vision in post-production through creative editing, audio and motion graphic design. Conceptualize, plan, shoot, and edit video and audio, providing a finished product within the deadline assigned
- Create a finished product that meets our high standards for both audio and video quality