Robert Half are working exclusively with a global asset manager and financial advisory who operate in over 30 different counties, with over 400 billion USD under management.
The Senior Sales Support role is to support the Head of Third Party Distribution & Director of Institutional Sales, Middle East, in developing key relationships with Prospects, and also assist where required in terms of their advisers and Investment Consultants, in the Middle East. As well as assisting in delivering our message through contact, the individual will be responsible for ad hoc tasks relating to Sales and Prospects, and working with related teams such as Investment Management and Risk. They will sit within the broader Sales & Marketing group and be part of the wider team.
To apply for this role, you must have at 5-10 years experience of working within global or regional asset manager.
- Daily point of contact for sales team and will be expected to contribute to the prospect experience
- Reactively and proactively dealing with follow ups from prospect meetings, conversations with and queries from prospects and any other activities falling within the sales process.
- Assist with preparation work for marketing to prospective investors and the coverage of prospect relationships from a sales support perspective, including helping with presentation materials.
- Desk research on prospects, market and regulatory developments to support the Middle East sales/relationship team for meetings and conversations with prospects. Preparation of roadshow packs for senior management & portfolio managers
- Understand the requirements of the Client Relationship Management database (Salesforce) and maintain the accuracy of this information by managing and updating the database.
- Developing new reporting and sales dashboards on Salesforce to enhance the sales process and report to senior management.
- Assist the sales team in roadshows/events and seminar development, working with other teams and following up on any issues.
- Understand and keep abreast of the investment process and style of the relevant investment strategies.
- Keep abreast of portfolio changes across the range of products and help communicate these effectively to prospects.
- Keep abreast of the administration and dealing procedures in relation to strategies and funds, where appropriate.
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience within the asset management sector
- English fluent; Arabic speaker preferred, but not essential
- Good understanding of different asset classes and both active fundamental and quantitative investment approaches
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients and internal stakeholders
- Ideally candidate would hold the Investment Management Certificate (IMC) qualification or be prepared to obtain it within 18 months of joining
Salary And Benefits
Up to 35,000 AED, per month depending on experience
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: www.roberthalf.ae/privacy-statement