Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead administrative activities of Smartplant Construction, SPF/IM, SPR, SPIOP, and SMAT (site) Engineering/ Procurement/ Construction data wrangling – querying, structuring, cleaning, and transforming datasets for imports/exports, analytics, and reporting.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering, or Computer Science
- Over 8 years in Oil & Gas/ Fabrication/Construction/Marine/Petrochemical industry as systems admin
- Familiar with Offshore/Onshore Engineering 3D design & detailing tools data management (S3D, E3D, Tekla, Spoolgen)
- Hands-on experiece with design review tools Smartplant Review, Autodesk forge
- Knowledge in reports design, development, and distribution (SSRS, PowerBI, Tableau, Telerik)
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Employee StatusDirect / Regular
Job PostingJun 14, 2022, 11:33:39 AM