- Lead our Platform Squad, shaping and guiding the evolution our of ecommerce system from an existing monolith solution to a microservices based solution.
- Own the Product Backlog for the squad, driving our near-term and long-term product strategy for the platform migration.
- Critically evaluate all existing platform features, identifying candidates for migration based on value.
- Identify new opportunities and improvements where we can leverage new core technologies to drive adoption and revenue growth.
- Deeply understand developer, business and operations user problems working across all functions to ensure our solution delivers the best customer experience.
- Collaborate with Technology team members to groom Epics & User Stories up to a level that can be picked up within your Sprints.
- Communicate key milestones of overall project to stakeholders during monthly and quarterly reviews.
- Define go-to market strategy evaluating MVP and on-parity approach.
This is You!
- 5+ years of experience working as a Technical Product Owner or Product Manager managing a team that was responsible for platform services and migration.
- Demonstrated track record of agile platform migration delivery.
- Strong understanding of technology platforms, ideally enterprise software and SaaS solutions.
- Expertise in customer needs: understands the target audience and desired goals, is value-driven, and thinks in use cases.
- Works methodically to drill down into the details of a use case and understand its impact on our users and whether it is aligned with the product vision.
- Ability to tell stories with data, educate effectively, and instill confidence, motivating stakeholders to act on recommendations.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and environments.
- Strong communications skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent relationship-building skills; ability to manage complex cross-functional relationships and establish strong partnerships.
- Ability to ask hard questions, validate assumptions, and make requirements align to the actual KPIs of the squad.
- Ideally PSM/CSM or PSPO/CSPO certified.
Powered by JazzHR