DESIGNATION: HR EXECUTIVE-PAYROLL SPECIALIST
We are looking to hire candidates with a minimum of 3-5years of experience in payroll.
Who can join us immediately?
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview this week.
The salary for this role will vary between AED 5000 to AED 6500
If interested, please apply with your updated resume.
Support the HR Manager with all human capital management matters. A key support role to the HR Business Partner for Compensation & Benefits, payroll, and all administrative and operational matters. Looking for a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication and client service skills, interested in the Payroll Specialist position.
Individuals with strong knowledge of UAE payroll i.e. WPS, labor law, insurance, etc, ability to create and successfully import data into the payroll system, and excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Payroll management and administration
- Update Payroll data (in case of new joiners, promotion, and separation)
- Support Finance at the financial year end to ensure on-time disbursement of incentives and salary increments
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of Oracle HRMS, MIS reports, and its related correspondence
- Salary benchmarking, increment cycle, and salary reviews
- Manage the Employee Separation process, thereby ensuring smooth exit of employees from the organization. This includes administration of activities such as conducting the Exit Interview, ensuring payment of Final Settlement, and all Visa related formalities
- Responsible for managing and ensuring a smooth transition of Employee transfers by coordinating with relevant departments and ensuring related visa formalities within the appropriate time frame.
- Prepare Attrition analysis reports and provide inputs to HR Head on Talent Acquisition and Employee Retention strategy.
- Ensure effective implementation of HR policies and handle all related queries.
- Oversee visa processing (new, renewal, and cancellation)
- Manage the payroll administration for approx. 1000 local hire staff.
- Coordinate with the finance team to ensure all payments are processed on time each month
- Payroll updates, including account details and salary changes
- Ensure all expenses are collated and processed with salaries
- Manage all offer and employment contracts for new joiners
- Manage all personnel files and update records accordingly
- All visa applications in liaison with the PRO, collation of all documents, labor card processing, and salary certificates.
- Update and maintain the employee handbook/Manage all employee vacation and sick leave
- Support the HR Manager in all ad hoc duties.
Qualifications for Payroll Specialist
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business or accounting preferred from a recognized university with a minimum of 3-5 years of HR- Payroll experience.
- Candidates must have knowledge and experience of the full HR and Accounting cycle. Must have UAE experience in a multinational company.
- Candidates will have a full understanding of WPS and be able to guide managers through the process.
- Proven experience in a payroll position in a fast-paced environment required
- Strong knowledge of local labor laws
- Good understanding of the common fiscal procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Physically able to work seated in front of a computer for long hours at a time
- Familiar with Payroll Software
- Ability to Work on a Deadline