IHG Hotels & Resorts
A little curiosity can take you anywhere. So, at Hotel Indigo ®, we do more than satisfy our guests’ curiosity, we inspire them. Our passionate colleagues help create memorable and unique experiences for our guests; in a place truly connected to the local neighborhood, infused with intriguing design and local flavors. Where every day brings new discoveries, fresh experiences, and unexpected ideas.
And just like our hotels, no two colleagues are the same. So, we’re curious about YOU. How will you inspire the eclectic rhythm in our hotel? How will you bring the local neighborhood story to life? At Hotel Indigo® hotel, we’re excited to meet spirited characters who can delight the most curious guests.
The hotel boasts 269 tastefully decorated rooms, each thoughtfully designed to reflect the hotels neighborhood story, the story of Dubai creek. Other facilities that our guests can enjoy include an infinity pool deck, fully equipped fitness center and our neighborhood café and bar, both offering seamless service and array of experiences reflecting this expressive neighborhood.
We are proud to boast over 200 pieces of locally sourced art, for which we now require an art enthusiast to give their full attention.
Your day to day
In a nutshell, as F&B Server – Room Service, you will ensure of:
- That the highest standards of hospitality, room service procedures and welcome are demonstrated at all times.
- Communication with your superior of any difficulties, guest comments and other relevant information in order to resolve any difficulty in the best way possible.
- Establish and maintain effective employee working relationships.
- Attend and participate in daily briefings, trainings and other meetings as scheduled.
- Prepare in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service.
- Constantly keep updated with all food and beverage knowledge necessary within the department and clean and re-set his/her working area.
What we need from you
We are now seeking a polished and lively F&B Server – Room Service to join our F&B team. This person will ensure that all guests are served to the company and room service standards in this vibrantly designed lifestyle hotel located in a key location in Dubai. As the first lifestyle branded hotel of IHG in the Middle East, this boutique Hotel really is something to be part of. This is a great opportunity for talented hospitality and Food & Beverage professionals to step up in their career and experience a new challenge in a trendy lifestyle brand.
You’ll report to the Restaurant Manager and you’ll play a big role in supporting the overall success of the hotel.
The right fit for this role is someone who has solid hotel and room service background with an energetic and fun personality. You should be passionate about people and hospitality. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills are essential. If you are this person, we’d like to meet you.
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following qualifications and experience we’re looking:
- Previous Food & Beverage service experience especially in room service.
- Should be impeccably groomed and presented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Ability to work in a rotating shift and dynamic environment.
What we offer
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organization, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you. We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefit package.
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start with IHG, be involved and grow. So, whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com