Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what we make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars!
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
With supervision, the ambitious and proactive System Engineer I will participate in requirements capturing, system specification, implementation, maintenance of Airfield Ground Lighting System, Control monitoring system, A-SMGCS, ATM, VDGS, Induction Loop Sensors and other related technologies in the Airports projects/Products. You will work in a collaborative and customer exposed environment to maintain high operational availability of the network and ensure the availability and security of Honeywell Airport technology applications and data.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist in requirements gathering and specification to design and prepare system as well software solution proposals in line with strategies and best practices
- Build material and technical submittals
- Preparation of Method of statements for the activities required to carry out Installation, Testing and Commissioning
- Preparation of standard operating procedures of Airfield Ground Lighting System, Control monitoring system, A-SMGCS, ATM, VDGS, Induction Loop Sensors for installation works
- Carrying out Installation, Testing and Commissioning
- Assist creation of the Checklist, testing & commissioning plans
- Installation, testing, commissioning, and warranty & post-warranty maintenance of air traffic control systems
- Instruct site acceptance plan and related documents
- Validation and acceptance on airport premises
- Handling of quality assurance aspects from review of Quality Plans, site quality assurance, factory & site acceptance testing, final inspections & snag rectification, quality documentation and handover/technical transfer of systems
- Support supervision of field work as well all quality assurance office tasks meeting company & client requirements
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor or Diploma Degree or equivalent – Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation, Computer Engineering, Mechanical, Electronics or equivalent
- Solid work experience on installation, testing and commissioning of AGL systems/installations
- Knowledge in on Airfield Ground Lighting (AGL)
- Requirements/Systems Engineering
- Customer facing experience, driven to build strong working relationships
- Preparation of technical and material submittals
- Preparation of Method of statements for the activities required to carry out Installation, Testing and Commissioning.
- Experienced in preparing checklists, testing & commissioning plans
- Experience with relevant airport safety regulations
- Hands-on experience in Commissioning and testing of electrical power equipment with output voltage up to 5000VAC
- Strong knowledge & experiences on power electronics and power transformation
- Knowledge of electronic control board functions
- Firm knowledge of electrical safety roles
- Be able to understand and calculate electrical circuits Loads
- Strong knowledge and experiences on electrical power supply and distribution.
- Fixing focused on determining hardware vs. software, hardware vs. firmware, software vs. operating system, network vs. application/systems
- Accurate technical reporting with test sheets and protocols
- Annual salary and consolidated allowance
- Group medical insurance plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid annual leave and time off work
- Business travel insurance
- End of service benefits
- Airfare allowance
- Education allowance
- 4.5 day working week from Monday to Friday in line with the public sector.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
- JOB ID: req364248
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates