Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
In a vibrant urban community right on the water, Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island welcomes guests with bright, open spaces, embracing expansive views of the city skyline and the sparkling waves of the Arabian Gulf. On dynamic, upscale Al Maryah Island – Abu Dhabi’s business and lifestyle destination – Four Seasons is located within a 34-storey glass tower, both high-tech and environmentally advanced. Sophisticated new concepts throughout the Hotel define Four Seasons as Abu Dhabi’s most exciting waterfront location. Blending urban chic and understated luxury, we offer 200 light-filled accommodations, including 38 suites – all with water views. With six creative restaurants and lounges, this is Al Maryah Island’s premier location for stylish entertaining. All venues open to outdoor waterfront terraces and most include private dining rooms. Relaxation awaits in the radiant Dahlia Spa – with separate fitness and treatment facilities for men and women. Our expansive swimming pool offers a cool social scene with skyline views. With two bright, airy ballrooms that open onto the water, Four Seasons is Abu Dhabi’s most desirable address for meetings, social events and weddings. Every moment is elevated by thoughtful Four Seasons service, anticipating each guest’s unique personal needs – whether the goal is relaxing on vacation or staying efficient for business.
About Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island
- The ability to be visible in the operation, recognize and maintain relationships with regular guests as well as cultivate relationships with new patrons.
- Communicate with employees and managers to ensure operational needs are met as well as attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
- Be knowledgeable about service techniques and culinary terminology to train staff and sell products to customers and patrons.
- Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment and report to the Manager the recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
- Maintain Symphony (POS) system according to menu changes.
- Use Avero reports to analyse performance and adjust to maximize revenues according to guest preferences.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and Managers
- Be able to manage the services in the outlet under his/her direct responsibility.
- Assist with set-up and cleaning of operational areas.
- Be well versed in the working knowledge of division operations as well as Four Seasons Cultural and Core Standards, policies and standard operating procedure.
- Plan schedules & ensure high employee performance..
- Supervise and motivate the teams under he/her responsibility always promoting the ‘golden rule’.
- To ensure Health & Safety alongside good hygiene practices are maintained.
- Liaise with Housekeeping, Engineering and Purchasing in particular to maintain cleanliness, all in working order and supplies at hand needed to operate the outlet.
- Assist in creating action and training plans around the Employee Engagement Survey (EES) as well as in relation to the Guest Comment Ratings inclusive of Coyle and Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) reports.
- To provide a friendly and professional service that always exceeds guests’ expectations.
- To ensure you read the hotel’s employee handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To undertake other duties and responsibilities which, while outside the normal routine, are within the overall scope of the position.
- To report for duty punctually wearing professional attire. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department personal appearance standards.
- To comply with local legislation as required.
- To maintain good working relationships with your colleagues and all other departments through working by The Golden Rule.
- To respond to any changes in the division as dictated by the needs of the industry, company or hotel.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
- To conduct and attend training sessions as outlined.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by the Director of Food & Beverage or Restaurant Manager.
- Must be able to obtain any required food handling and/or sanitation certifications required by local or state agencies.
- Conduct and attend training sessions as outlined.