Type Of Hire
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
25 – 50%
The world of finance moves fast. At FIS, we’re faster. Our teams are empowered to learn, grow, and make an impact–in their careers and communities. We deliver innovation that advances the way the world pays, banks and invests. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we’d like to know~ Are you FIS?
About The Role
Highly experienced professional level role. Works on issues that impact selling success or address future concepts, products or technologies. Creates formal networks with key decision makers and serves as external spokesperson for the organization.
About The TeamThe cryptocurrency market has experienced tremendous growth over the past year, reaching a market capitalization as high as $2.3 Trillion in 2021. Digital accessibility, evolving regulatory landscape, growing consumer awareness, and an increasing interest from key ecosystem players such as governments, investors, and businesses have all contributed to this phenomenal growth.
Worldpay from FIS is proud to be a key player in bridging the gap between the traditional and digital financial ecosystem by being the leading payments provider in the cryptocurrency sector. We have been active in the space since 2015 and work with the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges, wallets, brokerages, and merchants.
What You Will Be Doing
- Identify, network with, and attend events for relevant crypto trade associations, advisory councils, and other non-revenue generating partners
- Represents FIS in industry press, crypto associations, at crypto conferences, FIS crypto conferences and strategic crypto sales opportunities
- Identifies and develops key account alliances and relationship programs designed to produce sales opportunities
- Recruits, develops and manages strategic partner alliances/partnerships and opportunity pipelines
- Ensures the retention, growth and customer satisfaction of accounts
- Evangelizes company products in conjunction with recruiting key alliances/partnerships
- Evaluates program trends and provides analysis and recommendations to management
- Works toward mutual goals, strategies and objectives to build awareness and support of overall strategic benefits of the alliance to senior leaders
- Provides for financial analyses, long-range forecasting and analysis studies associated with potential alliances/partnerships
- Monitors programs to assess the sales impact of offered solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance
- Monitors competitor activity in accounts and implements strategies to maintain account ownership and block competitor advancement
What You Bring
- Strong understanding of the Crypto & Web3 Industry
- Experience working in partnerships and/or sales on Crypto & Web3 Industry
- Prior payments or eCommerce related experiences a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Proven experience exceeding goals
- Experience or interest in Cryptocurrency sector
- International acquiring experience
What We Offer You
- Flexibility to achieve your desired work/life balance including paid time off for community work
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of autonomy and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
Sourcing ModelRecruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.