The Vice President, dnata International Catering will have operational responsibility for dnata’s portfolio of catering & retail businesses and be responsible for optimising operational performance and safety and driving efficiency and quality. This role will also be accountable for day to day operations and will proactively identify ways to identify synergies between business units and optimise operational effectiveness and production efficiency.
- Set and monitor business unit KPIs communicating performance through business reviews and performance reports as appropriate, implementing remedial action plans where required.
- In conjunction will relevant SMEs, establish, review and report on quality standards to ensure operational efficiency and food safety compliance.
- Drive best practice through business improvements. Create and implement short and long term operational strategies driving engagement and buy in from each business unit.
- Set and deliver productivity standards and metrics to achieve budget targets, this may include a review of rostering processes and systems.
- Lead global operational teams; driving functional/people development across dnata Catering business units.
- Build and maintain relationships with customer and business partners to ensure that operational excellence standards and performance is achieved, identifying and implementing corrective actions where appropriate.
- Ensure that all businesses are are compliant to dnata Safety Standards focusing on improved incident investigation, universal use of STOP programme and global use of dnata Safety Hub.
- Provide global expertise, support and resources for any new Catering start ups.
- Drive incremental innovation process, seeking partners for long term structural innovation that will drives a step change in efficiency.
- Support and promote dnata’s vision, mission and values in all initiatives and interactions with our people and customers.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or Honours
- At least 15 years operational experience gained in a large, multi-country and multi-site operations.