Job Id: 21399313
Jointly work with the Acquisition Head for identifying and acquiring Citigold new-to-bank customers, as also upgrading existing Citiblue customers to Citigold
- Identify and solicit new-to-bank Citigold customers, through internal and external channels
- Assist client in opening Citigold account in U.A.E. or in an offshore location(Singapore/London/Jersey), as per the clients individual preference
- Actively promote referrals from existing clients to generate a pipeline of Citigold prospects.
- Upgrade existing Citiblue relationships to Citigold by upsizing current funding and deepening the relationship.
- Convert the leads sent by the Telesales Unit / other channels into funded Citigold Accounts
- Actively engage with high payroll clients for conversion into funded Citigold status
- Optimise funded Citigold opportunity in listed payroll companies
- Ensure updation of complete KYC details for the originated accounts
- Attract an investment client base through relationship management, both by responding to internal referrals and pro-active self-driven business development.
- Spearhead any micro marketing events focussed on NTB acquisition.
- Work with the product team, telemarketing to identify initiatives and products that will help acquire new customers for the Bank.
- Clear the Investment/Insurance certifications.
- Assist a Citigold client in meeting any identified investment and insurance financial need by referring him to on Investment Professional.
- Keep abreast of current economic environment and capital markets, so as to have meaningful discussions with Citigold NTB prospects and optimise acquisition effectiveness.
- Deliver on the score card parameters for improving NTB acquisition, Client Penetration, qualified CM base, profiling etc.
- Joint meetings with the Unit Head to be done regularly with call reporting tracking.
- Deliver consistent and best-in-class customer service
- Meet the compliance and controls standards set by the Citigroup
- 3-5 years experience preferably in the financial services industry
- Either prior experience of acquiring high-net-worth clients (Priority Banking / SME Banking) or prior experience in investment products, such as, Mutual Funds, Insurance, equity, fixed-income (bonds) will be preferred.
- Other Industry relevant sales experience such as real estate / Assets experience can be considered
- Excellent teamwork skills in order to cater to the varied investment understanding and support requirement of customers and prospects
- Basic analytical skills required to comprehend research and performance reports and to interpret them to offer most suitable products for customer profile.
- High sales drive and energy levels. Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment by demonstrating leadership and selling skills.
- Ability to nurture and build strong relationships with customers.
- Bachelor degree/ MBA
Job Family Group:Consumer Sales
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting