ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in managing the portfolio of residential and commercial assets;
- Prepare underwriting, Leasing / Property Management strategy for acquisitions.
- Ensure successful transfer of acquired assets to AIP Portfolio upon completion.
- Assisting in setting and review of asset budgets and 5-year plan.
- Monitor the performance of assets to ensure delivery on financial targets.
- Monitor performance of Property and Leasing Managers.
- Maximize return on assets during 3rd party Valuations.
- Provide input on asset repositioning and asset disposal.
- Identify land and opportunity for Development and make business case to Investment Committee for approval.
- Monitor performance of assets under development.
- Identify key risks and mitigation plans for assets.
Related Years Of Experience
Min of: 8+ years of experience in real estate, property and asset management, investment banking, buy side or sell side advisory or other related field.
YOE IN MANAGERIAL POSITION
Min of: N/A
Field Of Experience
Banking, real estate consultancy, management consultancy.
Technical And Interpersonal Skills
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills; proficiency with standard software, including MS Office; advanced Excel skills is a must.
- Proven track record in conducting valuation / financial models.
- Able to analyze, evaluate and move quickly to support rapid decision making.
- Ability to interpret and manage transaction documentation: NDAs, MoUs, LoI’s, and SPA’s
- Ability to develop Board level papers and investment memoranda.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Economics, Finance or Accounting, MBA (Finance), CFA, CA or CPA preferred.
Primary LocationAE-Abu Dhabi
Jul 21, 2022, 2:31:57 PM