•Support in managing the performance of Aldar’s residential, commercial and Industrial property portfolio, with the goal of enhancing value and maximizing return of the portfolio.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
·Assist in managing the portfolio of residential and commercial assets;
·Prepare underwriting, Leasing / Property Management strategy for acquisitions.
·Ensure successful transfer of acquired assets to AIP Portfolio upon completion.
·Assisting in setting and review of asset budgets and 5-year plan.
·Monitor the performance of assets to ensure delivery on financial targets.
·Monitor performance of Property and Leasing Managers.
·Maximize return on assets during 3rd party Valuations.
·Provide input on asset repositioning and asset disposal.
·Identify land and opportunity for Development and make business case to Investment Committee for approval.
·Monitor performance of assets under development.
·Identify key risks and mitigation plans for assets.
RELATED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Min of: 8+ years of experience in real estate, property and asset management, investment banking, buy side or sell side advisory or other related field.
FIELD OF EXPERIENCE
Banking, real estate consultancy, management consultancy.
TECHNICAL AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills; proficiency with standard software, including MS Office; advanced Excel skills is a must.
- Proven track record in conducting valuation / financial models.
- Able to analyze, evaluate and move quickly to support rapid decision making.
- Ability to interpret and manage transaction documentation: NDAs, MoUs, LoI’s, and SPA’s
- Ability to develop Board level papers and investment memoranda.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Economics, Finance or Accounting, MBA (Finance), CFA, CA or CPA preferred.