About the Role
The BI Developer & Analyst is responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting the Digital Retail & Omnichannel Reporting. The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert in Google Analytics / Google Tag manager and Data Visualization/BI tool. The job holder is able to manage ad-hoc analysis requests, pro-actively generate relevant & actionable data driven insights.
- Work with cross-functional teams (performance marketing, CRM, UX, etc.) to understand their reporting & data needs, and subsequently translating these into easy to understand & actionable reports and insights.
- Deliver powerful, proactive insights to drive business. Be a good storyteller and proponent of data-oriented decision making using various communication formats – written, verbal, interactive etc.
- Oversee technical GA and GTM integration project for both websites and apps. This would include data layer implementation, custom events, SDK implementation and enhanced E-commerce.
· Strong understanding and implementation of various tools (e.g. advanced Excel, Tableau) as well as tools such as Google Analytics, Adjust etc.
· Design, build and standardize dashboards (in Google Analytics, Big Query, Tableau ) that result in consistent measurement across business functions.
· Forecasting key website metrics including traffic, conversion rate, AOV etc.
· Setup and automate marketing and commercial dashboards
- Make data driven recommendations for changes to improve the overall website & app
- Understanding of Performance Marketing channels and experience in Attribution Modelling in order to optimise website traffic & marketing budget allocation .
To be successfully considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
· Education: BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical or business Field (Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, etc.).
- 4+ year’s hands on experience within analytics field, specifically using key tools such as Google Analytics, Firebase, Appsflyer/Adjust, BigQuery, Tableau.
- Expert user of Google Analytics (GA) including technical implementation of GA using Google Tag Manger.
- Experience with reporting, report automation, test/control measurement, pre/post analytics
- Hands on experience with MVT & CRO platforms such as Optimizely and/or Google Optimise.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- Able to handle Complexity
- Excellent Planning and Organizing Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Highly Numerate
- Strategic planning
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent English Communication skill.
- Good Analytical skills & Interpersonal skills