Job Requisition ID: 142085
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
We are currently seeking a travel professional to join our Corporate Travel Services team in the capacity of Senior Travel Analyst.
The Analyst – Corporate Travel Services must be customer focused with high attention to details, analytical, with previous contribution to change management exercises and / or projects in complex environments. This position requires strong communication and persuasion skills, ability to interact with various internal and external stakeholders. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Travel Services, the Analyst, based out of Dubai, supports the implementation of the Corporate Travel Program for the Group.
- Engages with key internal customers on a regular basis to measure their experience with our Travel Services, determines and executes plans
- Involves our internal customers in our travel initiatives, trains and educates our customers to our processes and policies
- Supports customers for any issues that may arise
- Ensures our internal partners from business units as varied as Finance, Accounting, Audit, IT, Onboarding/Off-boarding, Total Rewards receive the support required from us and our Travel Management Company (TMC)
- Works closely with our TMC and monitors KPIs to ensure highest levels of online booking adoption, policy compliance, performance against SLA
- Analyzes data and reviews processes, policies, and resources to ensure efficiency and continuous improvement
Qualifications, Experience, & SkillsEducation Qualification:
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project and/or change management
- Previous experience in Corporate Travel from Customer or TMC side is preferred
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- Flexible and able to adapt to immediate business area needs and timelines
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication (Oral and Written)
- Relationship Management
- Excellent planning
- Good analytical skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Reporting skills
- Attention to Details
- Flexibility towards work demand and meeting deadlines
- Multi-tasking & Ability to work under pressure
- Strong verbal and written English communication
- Arabic Speaker would be an advantage
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.