Job Requisition ID: 142046
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview Of The RoleTo be responsible for Direct Sales, Marketing & Business Development of Ingersoll Rand Air Compressors, Dryers and accessories
What You Will Do
- Contributing to the achievement of revenue, unit sales and customer engagement through effective sales process management.
- Retain the existing customer base and seek out for new customers and increase the market share of IR air compressors.
- Regular interaction with customers for complete customer coverage in the allotted territory.
- Provide market feedback about competitor activities and business scenario.
- Proactively manage customer requirements considering lead-times, product specifications and customer demand .
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with key contacts
- Able to manage every element of the sales process on an individual level.
- Remain abreast with latest regulations, standards and good working practices within the industry.
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Good communication & presentation skills,
- Sound business acumen & negotiation skills
About The TeamAs a Sales Consultant –Air Solution Product you will be reporting to the National Sales Manager.
What Equips You For The Role
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in direct sales of Air compressors.
- Good knowledge about compressed air systems, applications and major compressor brands in the market
- Experience in handling techno commercial contracts.
- Direct sales experience on centrifugal compressors will be an added advantage.
- Working experience in UAE / ME region in similar role will be an added advantage.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Holder of UAE driving license
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.