Job Requisition ID: 141983
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview Of The RoleTo coordinate and ensure that accurate operational procedures are being maintained in the efficient administration of:
- Credit card payment management
- Customer requests – Financial & Non-Financial changes
- Insurance policy
- Customer touchpoints related tasks (Invoicing, Billing, etc)
What You Will Do
- Timely verification & activation of customer subscriptions.
- Timely billing of customers agreements by charging of customer’s credit cards via credit card portal.
- Timely representation of declined credit cards & escalation to collections department if required.
- Update customer account for receipts and credit card monthly subscription returns.
- Ensure correct monthly and ancillaries billing.
- Manage timely return of vehicles at end of subscription.
- Manage damage process charges accordingly.
- Process refunds (if required) on a timely manner.
- Ensure proper insurance coverage for vehicles.
- Precise insurance policy set up in system
- Support customer Services area in coordination of query & complaint resolution
- Coordinate with logistics team the delivery and collection of vehicles
- Communicate feedbacks accurately to the relevant managers for their subsequent action
- Recording data in systems and other data sheets as required by business and Management
- Knowing basic outline of car rental policies
- Feedback on process gaps, policies and subscription requirements to be communicated on regular basis to Customer Service Manager
- Evolving together with the growing and changing organisation
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Strong customer relations and team building skills.
- Languages Fluent English. Arabic would be advantage.
- Ability to maintain a good Tracking system on applications for better management of business.
- Effective in setting priorities and scheduling activities.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
About The TeamAs an Assistant Contract Manager you will be reporting to Customer Service Manager .
What Equips You For The Role
- At least 2-year experience in agreement activation and contract management in rental and/or leasing company.
- General understanding of Car rental industry.
- Strong commercial acumen.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.