- Well versed in both pressurised and non pressurised network design. Act as technical expert for designing of such systems.
- Undertake design and modelling works for potable water supply, firefighting, wastewater and irrigation infrastructure projects.
- In depth design experience of large transmission lines for potable water and TSE.
- Experience of design waste water collection systems for mixed use developments.
- Excellent experience in infrastructure planning from concept master plan up to IFC stage.
- Undertake stagnation/water age and quality study of the potable water transmission project.
- Undertake Modeling for all wet services with different kinds of modelling software.
- Ability to validate the modelling output with engineering calculations.
- Understanding of hydraulic system design for waste water treatment plants.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of infrastructure design works for projects to AECOM Clients within the allocated budgets.
- Undertake technical checks of others work, technical reviews, progress reporting and liaising with internal and external Clients.
- Ability to deliver the projects with full BIM implementation.
- Coordinate implementation of the projects, ensuring that the performance is in accordance with their respective scope of service and conditions of Contract.
- Coordinate aspects of projects design submittal and deliverables, reviews and approval against contract requirements.
- Adhere to AECOM Health and Safety and Quality measures including safety in design works
- Provide design advice, reports and liaison role with other engineering disciplines. Assist the Managers in work coordination between the civil Infrastructure team and other AECOM teams.
- Supervise, coordinate and support Engineer and provide design input to CAD Technicians.
- Lead in coordinating with authorities for design review and approvals.
- Coach and develop, as required, other water engineers and strive to distribute and share knowledge amongst team members.
- Complete understanding of UAE and KSA design guidelines and authorities’ requirements
- Mnimum 15 years design experience
- Bachelors in civil engineering or related discipline
- Masters degree is preferred
- Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartered
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering – Civil
Business Line Transportation
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United Arab Emirates
Position Status Full Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 269535BR
Additional Locations AE – Dubai, UAE – UBora Tower
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.