Do you love to travel and shopping? Have you ever dreamed of a career in luxury retail? Dubai Duty-Free is the perfect place to start your career! From store management to sales, customer service to merchandising, there are many positions available there. All of these Dubai Duty Free careers are part of an exciting and fast-growing global retail chains.
With competitive salaries and excellent benefits, the career opportunities there are perfect for someone who wants to work in a high-volume, high-visibility environment. If you’re interested in joining the Dubai Duty-Free team, submit your resume today!
Read below to learn more about vacancies at DDF as well as how to apply for them.
Dubai Duty Free (DDF) Careers 2023 – Latest Vacancies
|Dubai Duty Free
|Retail Jobs, Dubai
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
|Last Updated On
|20th February, 2024
About Dubai Duty Free (DDF)
Dubai Duty-Free is a popular tourist destination, where shoppers can purchase duty-free luxury items. These items include clothing, perfume, cosmetics, and luxury goods. It was founded in 1983 and is located in Dubai International Airport and Al Maktoum International Airport.
The shopping experience in Dubai Duty-Free is very pleasant. There is usually sales staff that aim to guide you around the shop, with assistance on choosing the best items.
However, the shop itself is very large and spacious, with a range of different floor layouts. The range of products is also quite extensive and includes many top brands, but there are also some great bargains. The quality of the products is generally excellent, with a wide choice of goods on offer.
Walk in Interview in Dubai Duty Free (DDF)
The good news is that walk-in interviews are offered by Dubai Duty-Free (DDF) to all fresh graduates who possess at least a Bachelor’s degree and have relevant experience. You need to be confident in your responses and have strong communication skills. This is a good opportunity to prove your worth. You can walk in for the interview on company dates and times.
Salary & Benefits
The Dubai Duty Free has a variety of employee benefits and career development programs to keep employees happy and engaged. They pay their employees a competitive rate that is above the average of other companies.
Also, they offer decent perks that include medical insurance, paid vacation, and other benefits.
With so many perks available at Dubai Duty Free, it’s no wonder why they are one of the best companies to work for!
So, this is the time to submit your application, and join the best company in the Middle East!
How to apply for Dubai Duty Free Careers?
Do you dream of a career in Dubai Duty Free? If so, you are not alone. The Dubai Duty-Free jobs are some of the most sought after and exclusive in the UAE, as well as being some of the best paid. If you are a graduate or student, there is no reason why you cannot apply for a position there. There are many different roles available to apply for you. The process is very simple.
- First, go to the Dubai Duty-Free official website, “www.dubaidutyfree.com”.
- Then click on the “About DDF“ at the top of the page. Next, you will need to click “DDF Careers“.
- Scroll down, then choose one of the two options. If you’re UAE, click “Click here for UAE National”, or if you’re a non-national, click “Click here for non-UAE National”.
- Sort the search results by Job Keyword and Department. Then select the one that best suits your qualifications and click the “Apply“ button.
- Register yourself if you don’t have an account. Then fill out the simple application, which requires you to provide your personal information, qualification, and experience. Also, attach your fresh CV/Resume so the recruiter can see your qualifications and experiences in detail.
- After all submit your application and wait for a reply. That’s it!
Note: It is important to understand that the application process takes time because the recruiter review number of applications before choosing the one that best matches their requirements.