Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
The Freight Area Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing the performance of Freight Account Executives to achieve revenue growth within a single service territory for the complete freight portfolio and will be based in Dubai UAE. He/She coaches FAEs’ performance, responds to internal and external customer requests, and acts as a liaison between District sales and operations within the service center. The Freight Account Executives report to this position.
QualificationsEducation and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. Master’s preferred
- 7-8 years of proven sales experience within the logistics industry
- Applies Service, Product, and Customer Technology Knowledge
- Business, Financial, and Industry Knowledge
- Coaches Sales Team Members
- Conducts Competitive Analysis
- Conducts Customer Analysis
- Creates Account Strategies
- Solves Customer Problems
- Strategic Customer Partnerships
- Supply Chain Management
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.