At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you’re having in the work you do – every small thing counts.
The role of the Consumer & Market Insight (CMI) function is to show the business where and how to win. This is accomplished through the CMI mission to provide inspiration and provocation to drive transformational growth
- Provide strategic understanding and direction to the Arabia central team to win in the market place.
- Mine, integrate and synthesize data and knowledge to drive and apply holistic insight
- Understand and recommend modelling and analytics techniques across Arabia.
- Maximize value from research suppliers.
- Work closely with agency partners, using various sources of data to identify trends, opportunities and threats.
- Distilling insight from primary and secondary research/data to drive growth in the business.
- Build and give a clear point of view from analyses as well as the outcome of research studies. You should then be able to articulate this point of view to key stakeholders and drive recommendations going forward.
- Leading CMI regional initiative of team building and training.
- Participating in strategic central team (CD, Finance) and CMI meetings in the region.
- Provide market insights that serve to improve business performance through a wide variety of data sources including shopper
- Be able to work and build a relationship with teams and colleagues within Arabia CMI team and other divisions as well
- Arabia CMI team
- Functions – Arabia central team – Customer Development, Finance
- Agency Partners (primarily retail panel, consumer panel and consumer tracking agencies)
- At least 3-5 years of marketing research experience (FMCG preferred)
- Bachelor degree – MBA is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Retail audits and basic understanding of Qualitative and Quantitative methods
- Excellent understanding and use of continuous data analysis, and how to pull insights and understanding from a variety of continuous data sources.
- Positive attitude with strong character
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong ability to learn new tolls and techniques
- Ability to influence others
- Sold understand for research fundamentals
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills with practical creativity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and project leadership
- Ability to translate multiple source information into a market insight story
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to organize own work and execute tasks with little supervision
- Ability to delegate work to agencies and other team members where needed.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.