TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us:
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The Client Solutions team mission is to establish and build scalable, healthy, long-term client relationships by solving direct clients’ and agencies’ challenges through scalable, best in class campaign services. Client Solution Managers have a holistic understanding about TikTok’s ad products and are humble, dynamic and open for change. You are joining a team of consultants and marketing and self service platform experts, who proactively drive the client’s growth strategy, including upsells, renewals and campaign reactivations.
Success in this position requires a focus on client service, the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment, and the ability to provide custom solutions for advertisers leveraging our unique ad product suite, a unique blend of technical and commercial knowledge.
– Manage and grow post-sale client relationships with advertisers of all sizes
– Coordinate with ad ops, product and R&D teams etc. internally to ensure a smooth and successful campaign execution
– Work with internal teams to guide inventory allocation
– Monitor and analyze ad campaigns, and proactively take initiative to improve results
– Investigate and work directly with product & engineering teams to help them troubleshoot client issues during a campaign
– Proficient in campaign management, setting up and optimization. Analyze campaign performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time, use those insights to improve our advertising offerings
– Share marketplace feedback and guide our advertising strategy
– Support and work with sales team on pre-sale research and pitch
– Conduct regular business reviews and take a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with clients, in collaboration with the sales team
– At least 3-5 years of experience in account management/client services roles in digital marketing, agency experience is a big plus
– Experience managing performance advertisers with a deep understanding of their challenges
– Ability to analyze data and identify insights to assess campaign performance
– Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills
– Proficient in English
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.