Tata Consultancy Services
Experience – 8+ years
Location – Dubai
Industry – Telecom
Required Technical Skill Set
Pega, CLSA certified, PRPC Flows, Activities, Reports and Correspondence, PRPC Integrations (Inbound and Outbound Integration via Web Services, Middleware and other interfaces), Rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Certified CLSA and Experience in Pega Implementation Methodology and Agile development
- Knowledge of IT standards, methodologies, system development life cycle and project management frameworks
- Architecting and designing business applications using PEGA PRPC and guides the project teams to develop highly performing and highly integrated PEGA based solutions
- Deep understanding of Design Patterns and Class Structure concepts
- Good knowledge on PRPC Flows, Activities, Reports and Correspondence
- PRPC Integrations (Inbound and Outbound Integration via Web Services, Middleware and other interfaces)
- Demonstrates strong communication and presentation skills
- Hands on Experience in Designing and Implementing Enterprise Class Rules and Complex Workflows
- Expert in implementing various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc.
- Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality. Responsible for quality code, UI and following corporate standards, including review alert logs and PAL
- Should be able to collaborate with developers located in different locations on daily basis.
- Identify and develop the reusable components as required
- Follow PEGA PRPC best practices and guidelines
- Perform regular code and design reviews.
- Ability to come up with alternate solutions when product challenges are met
- Manages code build and deployment from development through to production
- Experience in PEGA customer service framework
About Tata Consultancy Services:
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for over 50 years. TCS offers a consulting-led, cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of business, technology and engineering services and solutions. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile™ delivery model, recognized as a benchmark of excellence in software development.
A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 500,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. For more information, visit www.tcs.com and follow TCS news at @TCS_News.