The Role: S&P Global Market Intelligence Client Services Associate Development Programme 2023 has an approximate duration of 18 months. It begins with an intensive training schedule focusing on a variety of areas including: Capital Markets, S&P Capital IQ Platform, and Excel Plug-in, combined with on the job learning experience. Participants must pass a rigorous evaluation process that will test and stretch their skills and capabilities.
S&P Global Market Intelligence Client Services Associate Development Programme January 2023
The Location: Dubai
The Team: You will be part of a rapidly growing organisation with an exceptional corporate culture. Our data, analytics, and research help our customers make informed, smarter business decisions and investments. We are looking for high achievers from a diverse pool of undergraduate & postgraduate institutions that are passionate about client services and want to develop their career in a dynamic, high performing and multicultural team. We are looking for graduates who are able to work well within a team and can demonstrate exceptional learning agility, creativity and problem-solving ability.
The Impact: Client Services Associates are the first point of contact for clients. You’ll work with them personally to optimise their workflows and streamline their research and data analysis needs. If you’re a natural problem solver with a passion for finance then this could be the role for you.
What’s in it for you: You will be offered the opportunity to assist S&P Global in achieving its mission of being one of the leading providers of analytical information to the world’s financial markets.
You will work with a broad range of clients including investment banks, private equity firms, insurance companies, corporates and investment managers.
You will get challenged on a daily basis with a steep learning curve. You will get an opportunity to work with a broad range of clients including investment banks, private equity firms, insurance companies, corporates and investment managers and get to be part of a large fun and international team with fantastic opportunities for growth.
Career paths after the 18-month initial phase of the program include client facing roles with our Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Helping clients to navigate and extract data from the S&P Global Market Intelligence product range.
- Provide assistance with building models using the S&P Global Market Intelligence Excel Plug-in.
- Liaising with the content, commercial and technical teams to address any client queries and ensure our data is maintained to the highest standards.
- On the later stages of development, proactively reaching out to clients to deliver demos and train them on our various offerings. Developing an understanding of the client’s workflow prior to the training and provide tailored instructional content to help clients maximize their usage of the S&P Global Market Intelligence product range.
What We’re Looking For
- Ability to join a class of new hires in January 2023.
- BSc or BA degree, or equivalent graduated no later than December 2022
- A background in Business, Economics or Finance is beneficial but not a necessity.
- Fluency in French, German or Arabic languages is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills.
- Passion in building relationships with finance professionals and enthusiasm in learning and working in the financial services industry.
- Ability to effectively multitask, prioritise and work in a team. Positive, flexible and proactive with a “can do” attitude.
- You must have the right to work in the UAE as a UAE National or have a valid visa status
About Company StatementS&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global has a Securities Disclosure and Trading Policy (“the Policy”) that seeks to mitigate conflicts of interest by monitoring and placing restrictions on personal securities holding and trading. The Policy is designed to promote compliance with global regulations. In some Divisions, pursuant to the Policy’s requirements, candidates at S&P Global may be asked to disclose securities holdings. Some roles may include a trading prohibition and remediation of positions when there is an effective or potential conflict of interest. Employment at S&P Global is contingent upon compliance with the Policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON203 – Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 275759
Posted On: 2022-07-21
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates