Are you passionate about working and interacting ina fast paced, challenging environment? Want the chance to work with an award-winning team,delivering exciting communications projects and activities throughout theMiddle East & Africa region?
We are seeking a Senior Communications Specialist todesign, create and deliver projects & campaigns. You will spread the word aboutSiemens Energy as an industry and thought leader, while ensuring a great ROI andutilization for all our communications activities. Digital media should be yourdaily routine. Besides this you will also be a program manager, working as apart of a very diverse, multicultural team, on special projects that will beexecuted in close alignment with the regional management. Content creation isyour passion.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop strategic corporate campaigns for Siemens Energy in the Middle East and Africa region
- Create and manage strategic initiatives with local partners in close alignment with the head of Comms.
- Evaluate the most effective and efficient ways to convey the key messages and the narrative of Siemens Energy to strategic external stakeholder groups using digital and engaging tactics
- Develop, plan and monitor activities and budget for each campaign based on clear and tangible KPIs
- Create content for publications, articles and social media campaigns
- Overall coordination and controlling of communications administration, including purchasing topics and supplier management
- Plan, organize, execute and manage strategic corporate events based on a 360-degree communication approach. This includes, creating videos, testimonials, branding materials, events, trade shows, online, etc.
- Ensure that strategic communications are timely, of high quality and compatible with Siemens Energy’s corporate branding guidelines
- Constantly explore, recommend, use and optimize digital communication methods, vehicles and technologies to engage with the various audiences.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Excellent writing skills (English native is prerequisite, Arab a big plus)
- The ability to work on your own initiative / be able to work with tight deadlines
- Strategic Comms experience in agency would be preferred
- Previous experience in related field, successfully delivering communications strategies
- Proven experience in driving innovative and effective campaigns
- Proven experience working in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic
What do I need to know?
- At least 6 years working experience
- Team player
- Hands-on and result-driven personality
- Intrinsically motivated
- Fun at work attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Arabic & English a big plus (spoken and written)
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-lineapplication. Please note: only complete application documents – includingdiplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively –can be considered in the selection process