Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management and digital consultancy of one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies.
For our Consulting engagements, we combine deep industry expertise with business and digital proficiency, going beyond classical consulting. With that, we are uniquely positioned to help clients from strategy throughout implementation. Such ability is enabled by an experienced team of 600+ consultants, over 7,000 solution designers and developers, backed by ten thousands of highly skilled engineers and industry experts at Siemens, fueling our mission to transform our clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
As an Associate Consultant / Consultant in our Digital practice you will support leading global companies in developing their digital strategy and implementation roadmap and coach senior client leaders to equip them with the needed tools and skills to tackle today’s and tomorrow’s most complex challenges around Industry 4.0, digital transformation, and innovation.
What You’ll Do
- Develop digital strategies, new capabilities, and competitive differentiators for our clients
- Inspire our clients to adopt innovative approaches, tailored to their requirements, and support them during pilot and implementation phases
- Assume full responsibility and ownership for your own project module
- Lead various work modules which includes advising and coaching junior team members to support their professional development
- Engage with internal and external senior stakeholders and work closely with client teams
- Develop hands-on business plans in close collaboration with our clients and present your project results to top management
What You’ll Need
- 1-2 years of outstanding performance as a (junior) consultant / business analyst at a top-tier consulting firm or in a digital transformation/ innovation role for a renowned industrial enterprise/ startup
- Outstanding university degree or top business school MBA, ideally in business, engineering, natural science, or IT from a globally renowned university
- First experience in digital transformation, digital business ecosystems, or information technology
- Strong interest and ideally first exposure across different industry verticals, particularly Smart Cities, Industry 4.0, Infrastructure, Process / Discrete Manufacturing and Utilities.
- Initial work experience in the Middle East
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial “can-do” mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English and preferably Arabic
- Team player mindset with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel across the region and internationally
What We Offer
- Fast growing, highly motivated team and environment with flat hierarchies striving to deliver impact for our clients
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering solutions, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the diversity that we enjoy in our company.
To learn more about our team please visit us at http://www.siemens-advanta.com
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now!
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time