An amazing opportunity has come up for a talented individual to join our Front Office team as a Service Associate. The Front Office is an integral part of Shangri-La Qaryat al Beri, it is the guest’s first experience of what we have to offer when they step through our doors which is why we encourage those who wish to deliver the best experience for our guests to apply.
Front Office, Shangri-La Qaryat al Beri, Abu Dhabi
What we are looking for?
- A high level of Standards.
- Efficiency and punctuality.
- Attention to detail.
- A warm and friendly character.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience in luxury hospitality/customer service.
- Lives and breathes the Shangri-La Values.
What will you do?
- Interact with clients and understand their needs.
- Keep Check-In/Check-Out process smooth and enjoyable for the guest.
- Ensure cash handling and credit policies/procedures are followed.
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism.
- Make sure that the department remains clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
- Review guest requests and where possible make sure they are acknowledged and carried out.
- Anticipate and exceed guests wants and needs.
- Coordinate daily with housekeeping and engineering to ensure maintenance/cleanliness is a priority.
- Empathetically listen to client queries/complaints and work with colleagues/Service Manager to find solutions.
Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi
The hotel comprises 213 luxurious guestrooms and suites and 6 four-bedroom villas with private pools, all furnished to the highest standards in a modern Arabic style. To meet the needs of long-staying guests, the hotel offers 161 fully-furnished spacious serviced apartments ranging from studios to four-bedroom units. The hotel is located within the acclaimed Qaryat Al Beri complex, on a one-kilometre stretch of private beach overlooking the strait that separates Abu Dhabi Island from the mainland. The hotel is conveniently located next to a souk, offering a variety of shops under one roof. It is only a ten-minute drive from the city’s international airport, five minutes from the golf course and the Convention Centre, and 15 minutes from the Corniche and the city centre.