Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
The CAFM Team Leader will support and assist the CAFM Manager in delivering the CAFM service to multiple clients served from Serco’s central CAFM set up.
- Managing all kinds of customer requests to facilitate CAFM functionalities for multiple projects.
- Work closely with CAFM Manager to architech solutions for new projects and bids
- Interface with IT team of CAFM software company and keep the CAFM system upto speed with latest technologies and upgrades
- Implementation of CAFM system as directed.
- Involved in day-to-day operation of the CAFM system by data entry, upload, download, reporting and data correction.
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- A dynamic, high energy individual who can support several groups/sections within the organization.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language.
- Ideally a degree holder of IT related qualification or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience as a user of any CAFM application with enhanced technical skills to manage CAFM modification and creation rquests.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Facilities Management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power BI, Visio and SQL.
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging
We take pride in what we do