At Sephora, we stand together, and we stand for something more. For empowerment, for exploration, for the opportunity to impact people’s lives through the unlimited power of beauty. We embrace uniqueness, unleash creativity, and pursue progress every day. Sparked by energy and excitement, our passion is contagious. We are united by a common goal – to reimagine the future of beauty.
Reimagine your future, with Sephora.
As an E-Marketing Specialist, you are responsible for implementing and analyzing performance marketing across digital channels to drive relevant traffic to Sephora’s ecommerce websites. You will support the execution of Google Search ads, Affiliate campaigns, Remarketing, App & Web Push notifications and other emerging digital performance advertising platforms.
Reporting To: Performance Marketing Manager.
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Develop a strong relationship with the Media Agency to ensure that their time is being maximized focusing on key priorities and monitoring this through a shared tracker.
- Monitoring weekly budgets/spend and suggesting budget optimizations.
- Tracking sessions and conversion rates against targets.
- Communicating new offers and product/brand launches to the agency.
- Briefing and updating ad copies on Search Ads.
- Routine in-depth keywords, negative keywords, search query and URL audits.
- Ensure that the Google product feed is always up to date & healthy. Review feed optimizations and implement changes necessary to improve feed performance.
Retargeting: Social & Display
- Manage our Social Dynamic campaigns on all Social Media Platforms (Facebook/Instagram – Snapchat & TikTok).
- Tracking sessions, cost of sale and revenue to optimize campaign performance against set targets.
- Monitoring weekly and monthly spends and suggesting optimizations to improve performance and ROI.
- Optimize visual assets including updating overlays to increase CTR and engagement.
- Work closely with the marketing team and the media agency to source and onboard new retargeting channels.
- Work closely with existing networks and setting up new networks to drive traffic and new customer acquisition.
- Brief Affiliate about any upcoming launch/key moment so that it is reflected in their campaigns.
- Evaluation of transactions on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that the dashboard is working properly and highlight any issue to the team handling it.
- Work closely with the agency to define App strategy across all digital channels (Social Platforms – UAC & Apple Search Ads).
- Report on App performing through AppsFlyer. Test & learn through the tool and look at what measures to take to boost App campaigns’ performance.
- Become comfortable with the GA4 property views and understand the traffic and revenues attributed to the App through GA4.
- Utilizing Google Analytics daily to track digital marketing performance across all key channels.
- Working closely with the Media Agency and suppliers to aggregate data and produce actionable insights.
- Producing weekly/monthly/quarterly performance reports with key insights and optimizations.
- Sharing relevant information with wider teams and stakeholders in the business.
- Reconciling invoices and submitting Pos to finance to ensure that all spend is accounted for and on track.
Skills, Experience and Personality:
- 3-5 years of experience within ecommerce field of work. Beauty/fashion/retail commerce industry preferred.
- Should have experience in administering digital programs and a passion for simplifying and enhancing existing processes by utilize digital tools.
- The successful candidate will be natural when it comes to digital applications & experience driving learning through digital tools.
- The candidate will also have strong coordination & project management skills.
- Flexible and agile.
- Strong understanding of performance channels that drive lower funnel.
- Good analytical skills, ability to drive decisions based on data /reports/insights.
- Desire to learn and understand new tools/ad formats/channels to drive ecommerce further.
- Strong analytical skills – Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic (mandatory) – Result driven.
Most importantly, the E-Marketing Specialist needs to live and breathe the Sephora Culture, DNA and Employee Value propositions (EVP). They need to have excellent authentic communication and influencing skills and be energized by working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. They need to be a leader with confidence born from self-belief.