Our Manifesto At Sephora, we stand together and we stand for something more. For empowerment, for exploration, for the opportunity to impact people’s lives through the unlimited power of beauty. We embrace uniqueness, unleash creativity, and pursue progress every day. Sparked by energy and excitement, our passion is contagious. We are united by a common goal – to reimagine the future of beauty.
Reimagine your future, with Sephora.
- Support the CRM team in all aspects of the function for all operational and executive tasks
- Participate to the animation of our customers through the direct communications and rewards
- Setting up organization and processes in the operational tasks of the gifting development
Reporting to: Campaign Management Lead.
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Support the campaign team in the execution of the yearly communication calendar for the Beauty Pass program
- Coordinate with the internal stakeholders to gather all the required assets
- Contribute in designing some of the marketing campaigns with the creative agency on time (from the brief to the html delivery and the tests)
- Write the copy of the sms, create the UTM links of the emails and sms and check the proofs of the emails and sms (in average 2 sms and 3 emails per week)
- Coordinate the relationship with the creative agency
- Support the Campaign manager executive in the sending of simple campaigns via Adobe tool
- Coordinate rewards setup, working with cross functional partners to gather and hand off all required information (item creation, E-cosma numbers, saber form, codes set up, marketing assets, ingredient lists, store split…)
- Lead the Gift boxes development review process, from the artwork to the production and the delivery in stores (gift boutique/ Institutional gifts)
- Consolidate weekly redemption report to track the stock of gift in store
- Work closely with the supply Chain to ensure the on-time delivery in stores.
- Update the gifting tracker on a daily basis with the updated information
- Partner with the omni team to coordinate the delivery to stores of the brand emailers
- Brief the e-com team to ensure the visibility and validity of the offers online
- Support the rewards specialist by dispatching the gifts to the customers after the event
- Coordinate with the external agency the delivery of Gold welcome pack to the customers
- Collaborate with the IT team in setting up all CRM offers on the cash till / code creation and all other CRM related topics
- Build the weekly action box being sent to stores on a weekly basis
- Organize the physical gifts that are in the office to create an organized archive of gifts and build a tracker including all the details of the previous gifts (expiry date/ activation dates/ pictures…)
- Manage the in-store collateral distribution plan and schedule to ensure proper delivery and collection of all loyalty program related materials
- Support the team on cross functional topics
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONALITY
- The successful candidate should be really organized but also creative with a strong eye for detail and precision.
- She/he should have the ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- It is essential to understand a customer centric environment and have a marketing or CRM experience in a retail environment. Arabic speaker preferred.
Most importantly, the candidate needs to live and breathe the Sephora Culture, DNA and Employee Value propositions (EVP). They need to have excellent authentic communication and influencing skills and be energized by working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. They need to be a leader with confidence born from self-belief.