At Sephora, we stand together, and we stand for something more. For empowerment, for exploration, for the opportunity to impact people’s lives through the unlimited power of beauty. We embrace uniqueness, unleash creativity, and pursue progress every day. Sparked by energy and excitement, our passion is contagious. We are united by a common goal – to reimagine the future of beauty.
Reimagine your future, with Sephora.
As Digital Experience trainee, you mission will be to support the digital experience team with business analysis, content management, and smooth operation of customer care function. This is a polyvalent role with exposure to multiple teams and areas of Sephora’s digital business.
Reporting To: Digital Experience Manager.
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The digital experience team is responsible for designing and developing best-in-class shopping experience for Sephora’s website and app across the Middle East region. Under this umbrella, the digital experience team serves as the local business owner of all feature streams, from browsing to checkout to post purchase and customer care in collaboration with Sephora’s digital head office located in Paris, France, as well as multiple cross-functional local teams and partners.
Business Analysis & Content Management
- Support the testing of new features & projects; manage test devices & access.
- Continuously monitor web and app experience; proactively flag issues and anticipate problems.
- Raise tickets in Sesame and IT Support; follow up with relevant teams for resolution.
- Manage Carriyo configurations for customer feedback, communication module, tracking page and customer promise, ensuring information is always accurate and up to date.
- Contribute reassurance & legal content to SFCC.
- Create and maintain competitive benchmark for digital tools & experience.
- Create and maintain process books for digital experience team.
- Contribute to Customer Care quality through interaction review, random control of process compliance and process design.
- Maintain and expand Customer Care training documentation with latest omnichannel experience upgrades.
- Identify opportunities for customer FAQ creation and draft answers.
- Act as Level 3 support for customer inquiries and complaints, coordinating and following up on resolution by Sephora internal teams.
- Monitor market trends to suggest distinctive, premium ways to provide excellent Customer Care experience.
- Support Customer Care tool enhancements projects.
Skills, Experience and Personality
The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, digitally savvy, and willing to proactively “roll up their sleeves” to get things done. Must be a critical thinker, comfortable analyzing both numbers and behavior, as well as interacting with various cross-functional teams. Previous exposure to e-commerce platforms preferred. Must possess an excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken. Arabic knowledge preferred; French is a plus.
Most importantly, the candidate needs to embody the Sephora Culture, DNA and Employee Value propositions (EVP). They need to have excellent authentic communication, coordination, and influencing skills and be energized by working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.