Currently working with a Leading International Real Estate Practice in the UAE who are in search of a Senior Associate (5+ PQE) to join their expanding Dubai team.
- You would at least 5 years of post-qualification experience.
- You must be common law qualified (preference for candidates admitted in England & Wales but open to wider jurisdictions).
- You would have experience working at a reputed International or leading city law firm within a real estate advisory department.
- You Should have experience advising on a range of real estate transactions including commercial property acquisitions, negotiating and reviewing lease agreements, development projects, financing, and property portfolio management.
- Strong academic track record is highly beneficial as is any prior involvement in work stemming from the Middle East region.
If you or anyone in your network is interested in a confidential discussion about this opportunity then please reach out directly to [email protected]