Internal Firm Services
Line of Service
IFS – Risk & Quality (R&Q)
Job Description & Summary
The Business Resilience Business Security Systems Senior Associate is part of the Business Resilience team and operates across all lines of service. The position is responsible for supporting the establishment and implementation of regional standards for physical security systems in line with any regional regulatory control and ME PwC firm policy.
The role is within the Business Resilience team, the role is focused on being able to acquire the knowledge then drive implementation on the ground, covering all the offices in the Middle East.
The main duties of the Business Resilience Security Systems Senior Associate is to manage the integrated security system consisting of access control, CCTV and intrusion detections systems. This covers compliance for all PwC ME firm offices as well as supporting integration into other systems such as data analytics dashboards used for operational and real estate management and the follow me print system. Key requirements for this role is to further develop the functionality within these systems to provide continued service improvements.
Primary duties and responsibilities
Adhere to the Business Resilience budget
- Managing the day to day functional operation and tactical configuration of the Lenel access control.
- Main point of contact for the PwC Office managers for system and process related issues and escalations.
- Change management for automation of processes such as onboarding processes.
- Operational contract management of maintenance contracts for security systems.
- Primary point of contact as security system application owner in support of ME IT for network refresh and asset replacement.
- Support real estate projects with the identification and review of security technology to be installed.
- Responsible for Real estate project delivery and handover; working with It to support system installation, system configuration, stakeholder engagement, system documentation and end user training.
- Engagement with key stakeholders to develop security system improvements (data, configuration changes, operational developments and new technologies).
- Working with Office Management and Human capital to manage the access badging process for onboarding and offboarding.
- Maintain security system record drawings, PPM schedules and certificates and security system project documentation
- Coordinate attendance for security system engineers and on site resources.
Learning & Growth
- Meets with relevant business stakeholders to ensure optimal support and relationship
- Contribute to an environment of teamwork within the R&Q team
- Act as a key resource and liaise with other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationship
- Act as a driver for technological improvement in the department
- A professional or academic qualification (degree level or equivalent), or extensive relevant and practical experience.
- Lenel accreditation is a plus or 2+ years managing Lenel systems
- Fluency in English required, proficiency in Arabic is advantageous
- 2-3 years of experience in a corporate environment managing security systems
- Experience in the Professional Services industry in a top tier Big 4 firm or bank preferred
Knowledge And Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Security System technology
- Process oriented
- Organization skills
- Thoroughness and eye for detail
- Time management skills and proactivity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong digital mindset
- Ethical conduct
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Optional SkillsRequired Skills
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date