Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
What We Do
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
Equal OpportunitiesWe recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
Scope Of Responsibilities
- Provides strategic leadership and technical, operational, financial, and managerial leadership for successful implementation of Project activities.
- Ensures that the Project is technically sound and consistent with client’s requirements and priorities.
- Provides oversight of Project implementation including all activities, outputs, and outcomes related to project management and administration, including reporting, budget development and monitoring, financial transactions, execution of project plans, and project performance.
- Oversees the selection and training of qualified program staff, assigning clear roles and responsibilities, providing effective supervision, and managing performance to ensure safe and efficient Project delivery.
- Conducts monthly reviews to ensure accountability of all project activities as well as the accurate and timely reporting of financial deliverables and obligations
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- EPC Experience in Beneficiation / Materials Handling / Mining / Mineral processing / Infrastructure and their utilities.
- Extensive working experience and sound knowledge of technology involved in beneficiation / tailing plants, Liquid / Solid Waste Management
- Experience in Fertilizer Plant / Oleum would be added advantage
- Technology provider side Experience would be added advantage
- Engineering Degree with minimum 12-year experience in project development and execution.