Abu Dhabi, UAE
- The Utilities Engineer is a focal point for coordination all design utility engineering issues throughout the design process and for utility authority submittals, coordinating with multiple design disciplines to deliver consolidated utility design packages to client and authorities
- Reviewing incoming utility information & identifying issues with proposed design and propose mitigations
- Preparing Utilities Corridors in accordance with All reverent authorities guidelines and requirements
- Outlining Utilities coordination issues / proposing solutions.
- Preparing necessary Utilities drawings (relocation / protection) required to obtain authorities NOCs
- The Utility Engineer has up-to-date knowledge of industry best practices, international codes/standards and possess a broad knowledge and experience of utility works in large infrastructure projects.
- Capable of Presenting Proposals to Project Team, Authorities & client as well
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized Institution
- Minimum 12 Years’ Experience Dealing with Utility coordination In Abu Dhabi (Design and/or Construction)
- Has excellent knowledge of Abu Dhabi utility / service provider requirements
- Proficiency in utilizing CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering is required
- Ability to communicate in English fluently
- Arabic language skills are preferred
- Confident, Outspoken and Great communication skills is a plus
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.