Technical Lead – Delivery Services – Asset Management
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focusing on creating the future of the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure markets. As a leading engineering firm, we serve as an extension of our customers’ staff to help plan, design, build, and modernize infrastructure that improves quality of life, promotes economic growth, enhances mobility, achieves sustainability and resiliency standards, and enables our customers’ visions.
Job OverviewAre you a leader who actively and successfully works across the multi-disciplinary realms of business consulting, engineering consulting, and technology integration? Have you successfully delivered multiple projects within each of these disciplines for leading infrastructure and public entities? Do you strive at solutioning, digitization planning, technical solution implementation, and business process improvement to provide additional value to both project and client interests? If so, Parsons is seeking a Technical Leader to help expand and accelerate Parsons’s MEA Asset Management Consultancy services within the MEA Delivery Services Team.
As a Technical Lead for Parsons, you will be helping to shape the strategic & operational direction of Asset management and associated consultancy services with a focus on heavy infrastructure, multi-disciplinary, and multi-region coordination. As a Technical Lead – we look for you to serve as an effective “seller/doer”, actively balancing business development, operational management, and project management responsibilities simultaneously across the complete life-cycle of Asset management services.
The candidate shall lead a team of subject matter experts to drive growth and deliver technically complex projects in Asset Management and be considered a global thought leader with a track record of disrupting the industry.
The candidate will establish models to assist organizations to realize maximum value from their assets by management of activities and practices for systems, performance, risks and expenditures over their life cycles, aligned with our core MEA market and adjacencies. Clients will include government, local agencies and authorities, energy/utilities, commercial.
An extensive knowledge of Asset Management is essential which should be grounded with a deep understanding of the various facets of Asset Management of various typologies and its relationship with the entire project lifecycle.
The role will included delivery of a full range of Asset Management services including consultancy, engineering, solution development and productization. A proven capability to deliver multiple projects is a key requisite.
Candidate will be responsible to grow and maintain an external and internal Asset Management ecosystem through relationship building and a strong industry presence.
- Assist in growing a team to identify, develop and deliver Asset Management opportunities throughout the MEA region.
- Drive the business development strategy for Asset Management opportunities including leading the team’s input for tender responses in Asset Management and related fields.
- Lead and oversee the delivery of Asset Management projects across multiple industry domains which include both consultancy and solution / product deployment.
- Work with the Strategy team to identify and build relevant industry partnerships in order to support the Asset Management strategy
- Be a SME for Parsons in the MEA region for these capabilities.
- Makes regular recommendations for new technologies and product offerings through a knowledge of the Asset Management technology landscape and revolution.
- Leads current and futures trends and serve as the internal and external subject matter expert for Parsons’ Asset Management offerings.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Minimum; Bachelor’s degree in a technology / engineering related field..
- At least 10 years’ successful experience in various technology-driven business development, design and deployment projects around the world.
- 15+ years of managing diverse infrastructure, consulting and digitization projects with a track record of successful project delivery.
- Proven experience in building, mentoring and leading teams of experts and engineers and to drive business growth through strategy, business development and robust project delivery.
- As a recognized professional in the Asset Management industry, the candidate shall be the representative of Parsons’ and shall have proven experience of publishing thought pieces, journal papers and have extensive experience presenting at industry relevant conferences and events.
- Identification of new areas of work, to keep ahead of industry trends identifying opportunities to diversify the portfolio and disrupt the industry.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong communications and analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to details and must have the capacity to work well in groups.
- The role can we based in either, KSA, Qatar or UAE with frequent travel throughout MEA.
- The candidate shall have excellent project management and communication skills
- Proven experience at successfully leading multi-disciplinary teams across multiple different geographic, organization, and technical disciplines.
- Proven experience in structuring, managing and overseeing the full life-cycle of solution implementation including solutioning, business requirements, technology requirements, solution architecture, system implementation, maintenance, and decommissioning on multiple digital solutions.
- Licensed Professional Engineer, from a recognized international body
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.