McKinsey & Company
- University degree
- 5+ years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree, with functional knowledge in digital technology, digital business building, IT infrastructure & architecture, IT strategy consulting, software development, cyber security, etc.
- Combination of strategic and analytical insights with a passion for technology
- Actively involved in the technology community, speaking at conferences, blogging, etc.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in English
- Openness to travel at least 30% of the time
What You’ll Do
You will work with C-suite executives in problem-solving on their key issues and provide actionable recommendations leveraging your technology know-how and business sense.
You will play an active role in all aspects of a client project, typically working in teams of 3 to 5 consultants alongside experts and partners of all tenures, including developers, designers, data engineers, agile coaches and others. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations for client presentations. You will also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
You will also gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. As a consultant, you will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll join the McKinsey Digital team in our Cairo or Riyadh office to help enterprises think strategically about how to leverage technology to create fundamental business change – from formulating tech-driven growth strategies to enabling more efficient operations through the use of technology.
As part of this group, you will join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity and digital transformation. You will also work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics. You will work with clients in a wide range of sectors and industries. Some McKinsey Digital consultants work exclusively within digital while others mix their digital focus with broader consulting work (e.g., operations, organization, strategy, corporate finance, marketing and sales, etc.).
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing.