Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead disciplined site execution in both a Greenfield & Brownfield Project environments in line with PMT expectations on, HSE, Quality, Technical requirements and Execution performance.
- Provide governance for site works (Offshore/Onshore) specifically related to McDermott (MRD) commitments, including the management of sub-contractor and or 3rd party activities relating to site implementation, Pre-Commissioning and Completions activities (Greenfield, Brownfield and) associated with Projects.
- Monitor compliance of MRD policies and procedures aligned to Functional standards for site activities.
- Direct and co-ordinate at site implementation works, resource planning and schedule milestones activities aligned to budget.
- Manage and co-ordinate all Sub-Contractor implementation activities to ensure milestones and KPI’s aligned to Safety and delivery are delivered against business expectations.
- Monitor Sub-Contractor employee / industrial relations to ensure MRD standards are not breached.
- Interface with Operations, Pre-commissioning, Design, Engineering and Quality groups to obtain full scope understanding to optimum design success.
- Participate in constructability reviews / process with a focus on design optimisation to minimise execution man-hours.
- Provide input in to class 4 man-hour estimates and bid execution strategies (if required) supporting estimating team as a SME.
- Take ownership of the HUC Readiness Process to ensure effective preparation of project site activities has been carried out aligned to schedule logic prior mobilization.
- Accountable for the implementation oversight of all field activities aligned to Client expectations.
- Support the Hook-Up Manager with the timely delivery of documentation, fabrication, materials, personnel and vendors aligned to execution schedule and escalate to PMT if you witness deliverable slippage.
- Monitor implementation related changes and growth during the course of project execution and record accordingly.
- Coordinate the effective use of MRD assets and high value equipment.
- Monitor and agree Sub-Contractor times and ensure accurately is maintained.
- Take ownership of Back to Base ‘’Morning Calls” and ensure detailed daily reports are cascaded to a target audience.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- 10 years in a supervisory role
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Employee StatusDirect / Regular
TravelYes, 25 % of the Time
Jul 21, 2022, 1:45:37 PM