Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Estimator responsible for pricing EPCI disciplines, validation and benchmarking of data provided by functions and projects.
- Use of the data collected and turn this into coherent and relevant price points using industry accepted metrics and ratios.
- Enable P&E to make informed decisions on EPCI cost.
- Procurement Pricing and Knowledge of the Material Requirement and Commercially sound in the SCM field.
- Additionally Solicit cost and quantity feedback from projects from multiple functions.
- Compile project and recent bid history for benchmarking and validation of all bulks and tagged items.
- Use actual cost data and other functional data in EPCI facility benchmarks.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Graduate Engineer in a relevant discpline with 3-5 years experience.
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Employee StatusDirect / Regular
TravelYes, 25 % of the Time
Dec 21, 2021, 2:59:27 PM