Responsible for the assigning source inspectors and providing them with Inspection Assignment Package(specification, ITP, Drawing, Supplier location etc.) details and coordinate inspection and testing activities with the supplier, client and CA where required.
Liaise with Assurance Specialist- Projects, Procurement Coordinator, TPI agencies, Expeditor, Supplier Inspector, Client, Certifying Authority, Package Manager, Engineering, Supply Chain Inspection Manager, PQM.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with TPI agencies to search for suitable and qualified inspector for the assignment
- Liaise with Quality Inspector I Engineering I Expeditor to assist in resolving supplier’s query
- Responsible for effectively maintaining the project Inspection schedule as per the Plan.
- Responsible for Issuance of 2 weeks source inspection look ahead plan to Client where required.
- Responsible for Issuance of notification of inspection to Client and the assigned inspector.
- Liaise and coordinate effectively with the suppliers and field expeditors for schedule and any delays.
- Ensure that Sf Rs I IRNs are submitted by the inspectors in timely manner and forward these to Expeditor, PPM, client I CA. Maintaining the Sf Rs & IRNs in the project folder
- Anticipate problem and make enquiries to confirm attendance by assigned inspector on schedule and on sub suppliers’ deliveries.
- Ensure that all documents are approved prior to scheduling any Final Inspection or FAT and NCR/ ITQI etc. are closed as well.
- Ensure timely submission of agency invoices, their timely approvals and return to the agency
- Tracking source inspection cost with respect to budget and alert Source Inspection Manager (Project) or Project Quality Manager I Senior Project Quality Manager on the trends
- Preparation of weekly MOM, Monthly reports (QMR), Project specific Inspection Assignment documents
- Submission and Follow up with client for approval of submitted source related documents and inspection notification
- Create and Issue Service Work Order (SWO) form to formally request Subcontractor (TPA) to provide a service and to anticipate the cost involved.
- Plan and arrange for Pre-Inspection Meeting and FAT along with the Manager Assurance, Quality Inspectors, Expeditor, Package Manager, Supplier and Client.
- Perform Internal Quality Audit (if approved) as required.
- Coordinate with counterpart in other regions to assign qualified inspector for the assignments in working region, if requested
- Verify Expense reports submitted by inspectors are claimed correctly for the inspection visit days and are attached with bills where required and process for PMT approvals.
- Support Source Inspection Manager (Area) in assigned functional tasks, when requested.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Graduate in Science or Equivalent.
- 5+ years of clerical experience in Source Inspection Coordination. Fluency in English speaking & writing, email communication & Computer proficient.
- Technical capability to review Source inspection schedule, Supplier Doc submittal schedule, Interpret ITP stages
- Auditor Certification
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct.
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important.
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions.
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being.
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions.
Direct / Regular
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job PostingAug 12, 2022, 12:37:40 PM