Quality Inspector has responsibilities for the source inspection at the supplier facility and preparation of relevant reports in the respective project and reporting to Source Inspection Manager (Project) or Project Quality Manager/ Senior Project Quality Manager.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Proficient in reading, writing and speaking the English language.
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge and understanding of the 2015 version of ISO 9001 QMS requirements, engineering discipline drawings, standards, material specifications, construction methods and QC inspection and test procedures.
- Currently certified by either (1) AWS as a CWI, or (2) TWI CL as a CSWIP 3.1 WI, or (3) an approved equivalent
- certification level and scheme.
- Direct work experience and demonstrated thorough knowledge of engineering codes and standards with welding and testing requirements required for the WORK, such as ANSI/ASME B31.3, B31.4 & B31.8; ASME BPVC (Sections V and IX); API 620, API 650 and AWS D1.1.
- Previously worked with Saudi Aramco as Welding / Receiving QC Inspector
- Saudi Aramco CBT in Welding / Receiving Inspection with “PASSED” Result.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- High school diploma with six (6) or more years of direct work experience, in the specific engineering discipline(s),
- performing QC inspection and testing of industrial project materials, equipment, systems and facilities under construction and Pre-Commissioning. OR
- Three (3) or more years of direct work experience performing QC inspection and testing related to the scope of
- WORK (e.g., industrial oil and gas production or petrochemical projects)
- Refer Attached Professional Job Description
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Direct / Regular
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job PostingAug 8, 2022, 4:49:13 PM