Determine product conformity to customer specification through independent inspection and tests in accordance with the Project Quality Plan. Identify non-conformity for rectification and assure final resolution.
Liaise with Production Supewjsor, Senior Principal Certification Tech, Discipline Engineer, Project Engineer, Operations Engineer, Precom Engineers, Hook Up Engineer, Field Engineer, Certifying Authority, Discipline Technicians, Discipline Inspector, Customer.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Document, Drawings and procedure review of E&I Scope.
- Inspection of E&I equipments and systems ( Material receiving and installation )
- Witness E&I Equipment and systems precommissioning and performance testing.
- Document preparation for Client inspections, Client coorindation for acceptance of E&I equipments and systems installation and testing
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Previous Saudi Aramco Experience/approval and CBT passed in E&I discipline.
- Dilpoma or Bachelor degrees in Electircal or Instrument or Electronics engineering.
- Experience in EPC projects as E&I Inspector
Preferred Qualifications and Education:
- Compex certification will be an added qualification.
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Direct / Regular
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Jul 25, 2022, 12:47:55 PM