Responsible for the engineering support (as Prod. Engineer in various disciplines) during project assignments/specific tasks. The Production Engineer will be a member of the Fabrication function.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support piping fabrication process by involving in constructability reviews, delivering workpacks & materials, preparing test packs, finalizing weekly progress, issue of subcon requisitions & service work orders, preparing milestone completion plans and managing interface with other functions.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) with Topside experience
- 6-10 year experience as Production/ Project Engineer in Oil & Gas/ EPC project with Construction/Fabrication exposure in Topside.
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Direct / Regular
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job PostingOct 21, 2021, 6:32:45 PM