McDermott’s CB&I® Storage Solutions group is the world’s leading and most experienced builder and designer of industrial storage products facilities around the world. Headquartered in the Houston, Texas, CB&I has the global expertise and strategically located operations to provide engineering, Procurement, and construction solutions for our customers’ most complex energy projects.
This role requires to Identify, solicit, and select reliable sources of supply of materials, equipment, and services to support pre-contract project execution. The role directly reports to the Sr Procurement Manager and routinely interacts with Engineering, Operations and Estimating.
- Proactively embraces and promotes the company’s HSE requirements and culture
- Prepares bidders lists, proactively seeks out and qualifies new potential bidders.
- Assembles and distributes requests for quotation from the vendors.
- Perform bid evaluations for the pre-contracts including complex type packages or commodities.
- Negotiate complex or large dollar value potential purchase orders for regional and/or international purchases
- Assists with the evaluation, Award and conforming process.
- May be responsible for soliciting budgetary pricing for equipment, material, or labor to support estimating/proposal efforts for a non-major project or projects.
- Represents the department in meetings with other functions/management (as per need)
- Proactively recommends, supports and implements improvements to tools, systems and software to improve efficiency and maximize autonomy.
- Effectively exemplify the company’s Leadership Competencies.
- Actively seeks and utilizes an effective mentoring relationship(s).
- Establishes medium- and long-term career and personal development goals
- Enthusiastically seeks and accepts tasks and projects in rotations that allow for maximum experience and growth
- Comply with the CMS requirements as per the process including but not limited to keeping records, filing of the documents etc.
- Diploma / Degree holder preferably Mechanical
- Minimum 3-5 Supply Chain years of relevant Experience (EPC industry is preferred)
Direct / Regular
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Jul 26, 2022, 5:42:19 PM