Determine product conformity to customer specification through independent inspection and tests in accordance with the Project Quality Plan. Identify non conformity for rectification and assure final resolution.
Liaise with Production Supervisor, Senior Principa/ Certification Tech, Discipline Engineer, Project Engineer, Operations Engineer, Field Engineer, Certifying Authority, Discipline Technicians, Sn Inspector, Customer.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Proficient in reading, writing and speaking the English language.
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge and understanding of the 2015 version of ISO 9004 QMS requirements, engineering discipline drawings, standards, material specifications, construction methods and QC inspection and test procedures,
- Currently certified by either (1) AWS as a CINI, or (2) TW CL as a CSVVIP 3.1 WI, or (3) an approved equivalent certification level and scheme.
- Direct work experience and demonstrated thorough knowledge of engineering codes and standards with welding and testing requirements required for the WORK, such as ANSI/ASME B31.3i 831.4 & B31.g; ASME BPVC (Sections V and API 620, API 650 and AWS DI
- Previously worked with Saudi Aramco as Structural welding or piping QC Inspector
- Saudi Aramco CBT in Welding & piping with “PASSED” Result.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- High school diploma with six (6) or more years of direct work experience, in the specific engineering discipline(s), performing QC inspection and testing of industrial project materials, equipment, systems and facilities under construction and Pre-Commissioning, OR
- Three (3) or more years of direct work experience performing QC inspection and testing related to the scope of WORK (e.g., industrial oil and gas production or petrochemical projects)
Preferred Qualifications and Education:
- AWS or CSWIP Qualification.
- Internal / External Auditor Qualification.
- MENA client’s approval as Quality inspector (Welding)
Company Overview and Core Values:McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Direct / Regular
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Jun 21, 2022, 8:05:41 PM