Have a sound knowledge of statutory HSES regulations ensure their correct implementation in line with company HSES System
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Be fully conversant with company and client HSES policies, procedures and associated documentation. Ensure company HSES policies and procedures are implemented consistently and effectively. Review HSES documentation as requested.
- Facilitate and participate in risk assessments and ensure risk registries are maintained up to date
- Review local legislation and where gaps are identified, propose action plans and monitor closeout
- Develop HSES Activity plan and ensure all HSES requirements including inspections, audits and emergency response are listed as appropriate at intervals of time
- Prepare schedule and conduct internal and external HSES audits
- Complete subcontractor / vendor HSES pre-qualification and bid evaluation process
- Establish and manage tangible KPI’s relevant to the area of responsibility
- Monitor HSES statistics and identify trends. Report trends in a timely manner and prepare action plans to promote continual improvement.
- Actively participate in safety campaigns, Behavior Based Safety program and other initiatives
- Lead / attend HSES meetings
- Follow-up closeout and maintain HSES central action tracking registry
- Initiate HSES training needs analysis and coordinate implementation. Deliver and assess specialist training courses.
- Ensure HSES resources are adequately assigned. Complete personal development program and ensure appropriate development program for mentees.
- Lead and assist with incident investigations and prepare reports
- Ensure compliance to allocated budget
- Other duties connected with the Function, as directed
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Minimum 7 years HSES related work experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent and recognised certification in HSE related subject
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Direct / Regular
Jun 22, 2022, 12:14:38 PM