Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Plan project construction engineering execution including scope, deliverables and schedule. Prepare detailed design engineering
- calculations and procedures equired for critical lifts, weighing and Loadout.
- Provide engineering support to the Rigging Superintendent.
- Ensure detailing of both permanent and temporary works are in accordance with Mcdermott fabrication standards and Client
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Require minimum total 10 yers of experince in Structural Engineering with minimum 5 years of experince in yard activities for oil and gas industry, such as stacking of pancake platform and rollup of jacket
- A bachelor’s degree in Civil / Structural Engineering and preferable Master degree in structures
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Construction Support (Eng)
TravelYes, 50 % of the Time
Jan 20, 2022, 7:57:52 PM