Project: This is a large mixed-use development project in Pakistan. Mace Project team working remotely from Dubai.
This is an opportunity to grow your career with a market-leading Multi-National Project Management Consultancy.
Our values are Integrity, Safety First, Client Focus, and Creating opportunities for our people. These values underpin everything we do and are what provide our people with opportunities to grow, develop and progress within a world-class organisation.
We are an employer of choice, seeking the best people in their field, who deserve the best employer to support their career.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Delivering BIM projects.
- Modelling using BIM authoring tools.
- Ensuring quality assurance of information models.
- Managing the information in the common data environment.
- Supporting the creation of information requirements.
- Evaluating BIM execution plans.
- Delivering project against predefined benchmarks.
- Monitoring compliance with the information requirements.
- Driving innovation and better ways of working.
You have a degree qualification in architecture, engineering or project management. You are a member of a professional institute. You have experience in using BIM modelling tools (Autodesk Revit).
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams. You have cost or commercial management experience in managing major construction projects, including retail and commercial projects within a consultancy industry and be poised to expand your own horizons, those of our clients and of our ambitious people alike.
You will have experience in working on large scale commercial projects and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.