Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
Why Work at Lenovo
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description And Requirements
We are Lenovo!
Currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest growing company in our respective field. We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership – a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded. We’re the progressive thinkers, creative doers and endless tinkerers who will always challenge the traditional and who know true groundbreakers never stand still. No matter what team you’re a part of, joining us you can create real impact.
As the Commercial Accessories Product and Business Manager, you will be responsible for achieving sales and financial goals for the portfolio, maximizing sales by managing the product life cycle, the channel and the sales pipeline.
Ideally you will have product marketing and sales experience in IT industry, ability to articulate a thorough sales strategy, potential to collaborate across multiple teams such as enterprise sales, channel sales, web sales, marketing, and finance in order to achieve the financial goals of your assigned products.
In the post-covid era this is critically important to understand how people now work, how we’ll all be working in the future, and anticipate trends in the accessory business.
What tasks are waiting for you in this role?
- Overview and analyze of the accessory market including customer requirements, competitive positioning and technology trends.
- Understand competitive landscape and develop sales and marketing tactics to take advantage of our strengths and minimize the risk of our weaknesses
- Drive your assigned products from cradle to grave.
- Determine the channel inventory guidance and proactively launch promotions to optimize sales-in and sales-out.
- Influence EMEA product roadmap with specific needs.
- Collaborate with the sales segments (Corporate, Global, Public Sector, SMB, Web) to develop sales strategies and marketing tactics to achieve the financial goals.
- Train Lenovo Sales Reps and Channel Partners.
You will report to our Commercial 4P Manager supporting customers in Middle East and Africa. You will participate in weekly collaborative planning calls and meetings.
What do we expect from you?
- 5+ Years’ experience in product and/or sales in the IT industry.
- Good understanding of the accessories go-to-market and channels.
- Ability to leverage and influence extended teams, in particular sales teams.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficient in selling Products’ value vs Products’ specs.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English and Arabic (preferred)
What We Will Offer You:
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward thinking IT companies
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
- Attractive compensation package
We are looking forward to discussing this position with you soon!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.